Ryan, Ryan & Landa is a premier Illinois personal injury law firm. The firm has an established record of success in counties all over the state including:
- $5.9 million award for a woman harmed by surgical malpractice (Sangamon County);
- $4.5 million award for trucking accident victim (Boone County);
- $2.75 and $2.52 million dollar awards for motor vehicle accident victims (Lake County);
- $2.4 million dollar award for motorcycle accident victim (Cook County); and
- a host of other multi-million dollar awards in Cook County.
Our attorneys have been successfully representing victims of catastrophic injuries and wrongful death throughout the state for over 30 years. Founding partners, Philip and Kathleen Ryan, have been rated "AV Preeminent" by members of the Illinois bar and judiciary which is the highest possible peer review rating in both legal ability and ethical standards. Attorney Michael Viglione has been selected as a "Rising Star" by Illinois Super Lawyers.
We specialize in representing injury victims harmed in any and all types of accidents, including: motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, construction negligence, premises liability, traumatic brain injury cases, wrongful death, nursing home neglect, trucking collisions, aquatic and aviation accidents, amongst many other areas.
Ryan, Ryan & Landa has offices in Chicago, Schaumburg, and Waukegan, Illinois. Contact us today for a free consultation regarding your case.