Ryan, Ryan & Landa is widely recognized as a premier Illinois personal injury law firm. The firm has an established record of success in counties all over the state including:
- Lake County Circuit Court record verdict for aggravation of a pre-existing condition for a female plaintiff
- $5.9 million recovery for medical malpractice victim (Sangamon County);
- $4.5 million recovery for trucking negligence victim (Boone County);
- $2.75 and $2.52 million dollar recoveries for motor vehicle accident victims (Lake County);
- $2.575 million dollar recovery for trucking negligence victim (Cook County)
- $2.4 million dollar recovery for motorcycle accident victim (Cook County); and
- A host of other multi-million dollar recoveries for injured clients.
Our firm is family owned and operated. We handle all clients and cases with a family, team-based approach that ensures all of our attorneys are aware of, work on, and dedicate themselves to resolving your case. We take cases seriously as we understand that you come to injury attorneys in the utmost time of need for yourself and/or your loved ones. We take our motto, "Integrity, Compassion, and Results" to heart. We dedicate ourselves to representing clients with the highest level of professional skill, ethics, and advocacy.
We have over 70 combined years in successfully representing victims of catastrophic injuries and wrongful death throughout the state. Founding partners, Philip and Kathleen Ryan, have been rated "AV Preeminent" by members of the Illinois bar and judiciary which is the highest possible peer review rating in both legal ability and ethical standards. Our attorneys have received recognition by Illinois Super Lawyers as being amongst the best in the state of Illinois.
We specialize in representing injury victims throughout all counties of the state, but particularly Cook and Lake County. We handle injury cases ranging from motor vehicle accidents, to trucking negligence, medical malpractice, handicap accessibility, premises liability, and construction negligence.
Ryan, Ryan & Landa has offices in Chicago, Schaumburg, and Waukegan, Illinois. We employ a former nurse that can help consult on your injury case and welcome all Spanish speaking clients. Best of all, we work on a contingency fee basis which means that we do not get compensated unless we win your case. Contact us today for a free consultation regarding your case or that of a loved one.